– Worked on various web projects with business people around the world.
– Perform routine site audits, as well as ongoing maintenance, on an as-needed basis.
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
– Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
– Quality-test and troubleshoot the website in various browsers.
– Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation.
– Website implementation from Adobe XD into HTML and CSS Templates.
– In charge of all parts of the software development life cycle, including requirements, design, implementation, and testing.
– Leading the back-end and the front-end team in WordPress projects.
– Building responsive WordPress themes and CMS websites from Adobe XD designs and customizing commercial WordPress themes (back-end and front-end).
– In charge of email marketing strategies, implementation (MailerLite, Mailchimp, Sendinblue, GetResponse).
– Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction through effective verbal and written communication skills.
– Delivered onboarding/mentoring to new starters and refresher training to established team members.
– Solving various issues related to API, WordPress, Shopify, and custom code.
– Constantly provided new ideas on how to increase general support performance, CSAT, and response time.
– Actively collaborating in team management, documentation management.
– Closed more than 20k tickets.
Using Postman in support I helped developers to create accounts, manage lists and contacts, send campaigns, manage senders, webhooks, and much more. I’m confident in making requests, using variables, environments and integrating various platforms using Postman.
Currently, I’m completing an API course in Udemy which was created by Valentin Despa. More knowledge is yet to come!